Incorporating technical features proven in Formula 1 and specific innovations for the kart track, the new Tech-1 KZ Shoe has undergone a major evolution to continue to deliver outstanding performance in karting. New asymmetric instep lacing and Alpinestars’ exclusive wire filament closure system offers lightweight and precise support and anatomical forefoot profile, while new external reinforcements on the rounded heel and ankles provide high levels of protection and performance. Minimal stitching, a new compound ultra-thin F1 specification grip sole and new strategically positioned laser cut perforation zones make the Tech-1 KZ Shoe one of the most advanced shoes in karting.
- Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide supremely lightweight performance and maximum foot sensitivity thanks to the “sock-like” effect, with no pressure points on the foot for excellent comfort and fit.
- External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
- Alpinestars’ lace-lock system constructed from an advanced polymer resin guarantees quick, precise and secure closure of the shoe.
- Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing. System integrates Alpinestars’ exclusively developed wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure and offers durability, precise fit and secure closure.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement
- Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
- New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
- Laser air-intakes and perforations on upper, with 3D mesh on tongue offer excellent breathability and comfort.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
- Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org