The KMX-3 V2 has been designed to cater for professional drivers looking for an excellent driving experience in an athletic fit overall. Constructed from advanced two-layer construction for optimized levels of performance and extensive mesh panels for high levels of breathability, this suit combines a unique and brand-new nylon stretch outer fabric, along with a plain polyester toweling, for superb levels of flexibility. The KMX-V3 V2 Suit also boasts an outer shell engineered to provide premium levels of durability and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture wicking properties.
- Poly-toweling lining offers effective and proven moisture-wicking.
- Wide tech mesh panels strategically positioned on underarm, sides and seat area for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Premium metal YKK zipper with personalized synthetic leather zipper pullers, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Ergonomic collar with soft lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard, N 2013-1.
- Adjustable waist belt for a tight, personalized fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for optimum comfort in the driving position.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Two thigh pockets offers a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colorways.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to email@example.com