The Hypertech v2 is a super lightweight and breathable two-layer suit with an athletic fit, designed and developed for drivers looking for professional levels of racing performance. The Hypertech v2 also meets the much stricter requirements of the new FIA Standard 8856-2018 while still managing to maintain its incredible lightweight feel; weighing in at an impressive 265g/sqm. The outer shell is constructed from an aramidic Nomex anti-static outershell that provides optimal heat and flame resistance, while maintaining the lightest possible weight, while the new internal lining is an innovative aramidic knit, that again meets the new FIA standard. The suit also incorporates thin, stretchable, superlight panels developed exclusively for Alpinestars which maximize the comfort levels on offer and also allows the suit to regulate the body temperature to optimum levels. These F1 derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the elbow area, lower back and sides, crotch and knee zones and provide excellent levels of flexibility and freedom of movement in all the key mobility areas.
- Super-lightweight and breathable two-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature.
- Innovative soft lining material technology ensures breathability and comfort.
- Strategically positioned Formula 1-derived stretch panels at lower back and sides, elbow, crotch and knee zones for enhanced flexibility, both in and out the car.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
- Flat seam construction for reduced pressure points and improve strength.
- Specially-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure.
- Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience and to protect material fibers.
- Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Printed logos help maintain the suit’s material integrity and reduce overall weight.
- Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Ultra fit design.
- Weight 265g/sqm.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to email@example.com