The GP Pro Comp v2 features an outer shell plain material developed exclusively for Alpinestars which is combined with a soft aramidic base knit lining for optimum levels of comfort, protection, light weight, and comfort. Thanks to the introduction of the aramidic base lining with an open weave structure, this suit delivers enhanced levels of breathability breathable, and this is reinforced even further by the strategically-positioned knitted stretchable open mesh panels on the back, crotch, and armhole for additional airflow and flexibility, both in and out of the car. This suit also incorporates innovative silicon grip technology detailing on the shoulders and lower back to prevent any movement with the car’s seat or a HANS device, and also to reduce pressure on the shoulder.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• 100% Aramidic anti-static outershell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Lightweight and breathable multi-layer suit incorporating mesh stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective body temperature regulation.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard certification.
• Innovative silicon grip technology details on shoulders and lower back to provide more feeling / connection with the HANS device and inside a car seat.
• Formula 1-derived cable opening for cooling vest system or communications on the left of the body, covered by a self-closing flap to ensure maximum levels of protection.
• Strategically positioned Formula 1-derived stretch mesh panels on the lower back and crotch for enhanced flexibility, both in and out the ca.
• Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
• Tall ribbed collar for extended coverage of the neck and improved driver comfort.
• Opening for cable for cooling vest system or communications on the left of the body, covered by a self-closing flap to ensure maximum levels of protection.
• Premium YKK metal zipper for durability.
• Double slider on front for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, unobtrusive storage.
• ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining; the same design as used on Alpinestars F1 racing suits
• Comes with a laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.
• Athletic-Regular fit design.
• Weight 345g/sqm.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org