STILO VERBACOM CLUB
The first car to pit communication system using mobile phonesAvailable versions: CQ001 – Single Car to Single Pit Headset CQ002 – Single Car to Two Pit Headsets CQ003 – Two Cars to a Single...
The first car to pit communication system using mobile phones
CQ001 – Single Car to Single Pit Headset
CQ002 – Single Car to Two Pit Headsets
CQ003 – Two Cars to a Single Pit Headset
- Licenses: there is no need for a license as it uses mobile telephone Sim cards.
- Full Duplex: while also totally private and secure, the both phones allow each of the crew to talk at the same time.
- Coverage: unlike temperamental radio systems, the Verbacom allows communication on any length of circuit as it uses mobile phone signals.
- Clarity: using digital noise cancelling the communications give excellent voice clarity, which has been tested in F3 to F1 cars, and GT to Le Mans vehicles.
- Easy to Use: this unit has been designed around professional motorsport, and is extremely easy to use and setup. Simple and very very effective.
- In Car: the driver does no more than plug in and drive.Thanks to the digital noise cancellation that cancels all background noises, there’s no need to use a PTT button and the driver can speak anytime.
Working in the same way as the Verbacom Pro, the club unit is totally transportable for use in any vehicle or kart.
The main Bluetooth unit (1) is self-powered and connects to a mobile phone (4)(Sim card not supplied) which is mounted in the car. This unit has volume controls and a visible system status light for the driver, and also an on/off switch.
This weighing just 66gr and measuring 74 x 47 x 15 mm it is extremely small and light. Helmet wiring (3) with an extension cable connects into the driver’s helmet (AE0300 and AE0315 are required should your helmet have no wiring).
Noise reduction headsets are self powered and have either a single or double Bluetooth unit subject to the system you buy. These connect to a mobile phone (2) by Bluetooth for communication with the car, or wirelessly to the second pit headset (1).
Lightweight and Compact: the Verbacom is very lightweight in comparison to normal radio systems giving performance all round.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to email@example.com