Verbacom offers drivers a cost effective and very efficient car to pit communication system by using mobile phones. The Pit wall phone calls the car phone before the car starts, the car unit is programmed to automatically answer and the phone call is kept open keeping the car and Pit unit continually connected until switched off. The communication between units is always open, the pit crew press the push to talk button on the headset to transmit to the driver, whilst the driver can simply speak without pressing any button thanks to the digital noise cancellation that cancels all background noises. If for any reason the signal is lost and call is dropped, the pit phone automatically calls the car which answers it for the driver. It is as easy as that.
The club unit is totally transportable for use in any vehicle orkart. The main Bluetooth unit CG0010 is self-powered andconnects to a mobile phone (not included) which is mounted inthe car. This unit has volume controls and a visible systemstatus light for the driver, and also an on/off switch. This weighing just 66 gr and measuring 74 x 47 x 15 mm it is extremely small and light.
Helmet wiring YB0307.2 with an extension cable connects into the driver’s helmet (AE0300 and AE0315 are required should your helmet have no wiring)
Pit Wall Kit
Noise reduction headsets are self powered and have either asingle or double Bluetooth unit subject to the system you buy. CD0003 and CD0004 connect to a mobile phone (not included) by Bluetooth for communication with the car, or wirelessly to the second pit headset.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to email@example.com