RADIO BASIC KIT & RADIO TEAM KIT
The radio kit is the basic configuration for the communication via radio between one car and the engineer at the box. The driver will have one radio, the connector wirings to his helmet, a car antenna and the PTT button to decide when to start and stop the communications. The engineer instead will have a portable radio with antenna and belt clip, one headset with a noise cancelling microphone and the connection cable for the portable radio.
The communication can also be extended from one engineer to more people at the box through the Radio Team kit version that features 3 portable radios for the pit.
Both versions can be prepared according to the type of car and to the type of radios devices that the team prefers: analogical, digital or digital advanced. GT cars can be equipped with a car radio, fed through the car battery while Formula single seaters will have a portable radio.
All kits come with a practical case for the transportation and the recharge of the radio devices and the headset. The radio programming software cables are always included as well to allow the maximum flexibility and ease of use in any race. Like with all radio systems, the BASIC and the TEAM kit can be implemented or integrated in a wider system, simply modifying the device programming.
CQ0020/21/22: GT Single Car – Single Pit – Analogical/Digital/Digital Advanced
CQ0023/24/25: Formula Single Car – Single Pit – Analogical/Digital/Digital Advanced.
CQ0026/27/28: GT Single Car – 3 Pit – Analogical/Digital/Digital Advanced
CQ0029/30/31: Formula Single Car – 3 Pit – Analogical/Digital/Digital Advanced.
RADIO SYSTEMS FEATURES
- The radio system can be extended or modified anytime
- Each device can be set to listen and transmit through the desired channels
- Possibility to listen to more radio channels with one single system
- The configuration of the radio system can be modified programming the devices
- Coverage is independent from telephone lines and SIM cards
- Ease of use: you just turn on the devices and use them without further connections nor pairings
PLUS OF DIGITAL RADIOS
- Better quality of communications thanks to the digital conversion and DSP organization
- Total absence of background crackles in case of poor signal
- Better signal/noise rate, frequency response and dynamic range
- High privacy level and possibility to encrypt communications
- Better use of the radio spectrum (2 contemporary communications on a single radio channel).
PLUS OF DIGITAL ADVANCED RADIOS
Further to the digital radio advantages, the advanced system also allows:
- Multiple configurations of the radios (that can be quickly set through the keyboard to become, for instance mechanic – engineer – d.s. – tyre changer, etc)
- Keyboard personalization of radio functions and options
- Better integration in complex radio systems
- The display of the name of the radio that is transmitting.
- For any radio systems transmission links can be implemented to noticeably increase the range
- Audio accessories interchangeable for the box radios, headsets, various headsets, audio kits for the engineers’ helmets etc
- Multi PTT keyboards for the direct transmission through the desired channel
- Modifications or customizations can be made on demand.
Radio system can be supplied in VHF or UHF professional civil bands.
THE USAGE OF RADIOELECTRICS TRANSCEIVERS IS SUBJECT TO THE LICENSE REQUEST AND PAYMENT OF THE RELEVANT FEE.
RADIO SYSTEMS FEATURES
Radio kits can be customized upon request to make them suite
the Team’s different needs.
Contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org