SCHROTH SUPERSPORT XLT 20° FHR DEVICE
SCHROTH SUPERSPORT XLT FHR DEVICE FIA 8858-2010 Approved Only 800g Weight 20 Degree Recline The latest generation of Super Sport FHR devices from Schroth offer exceptional performance and value at an...
SCHROTH SUPERSPORT XLT FHR DEVICE
- FIA 8858-2010 Approved
- Only 800g Weight
- 20 Degree Recline
The latest generation of Super Sport FHR devices from Schroth offer exceptional performance and value at an entry level price. The Super Sport XLT (Xtra light) weighs just 800g which is one of the lightest FHR devices available in this price range.
- New style 'Twist Anchor' fastening system, easier to clip and unclip
- 20 degree recline ideal for use in saloon cars with a more upright seating position
- Lightweight (only 800g), reduces stress on neck and shoulders
The 20 degree recline makes it suitable for most saloon car racers and rally cars or any other application where a more upright seating position is used.
Sliding tethers are fitted as standard to allow the wearer to rotate the head providing better visibility and also included are 2 sets of winglets to provide location for the harness.
Available in size:
Medium - 15" to 18.5" (38-47cm) collar size
Large - 18" (46cm and above) collar size.
FIA 8858-2010 approved
Important note: The FHR device is supplied with a pair of helmet clips (posts). These MUST be fitted to your helmet to allow the correct fitment of the FHR device. The FHR device WILL NOT connect to other types of helmet clip.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org