Specially designed for youth or smaller framed riders the Youth Neck Support functions when the helmet and support frame provide an alternative load path for the excessive energy that compresses the neck. If the helmet is in contact with the neck support at the moment of impact the overall load passing through the neck can be reduced, which may prevent a fracture from occurring and reduce the chance of muscular injuries from extreme head movement. Although it is not possible to eliminate the risk of any form of injury, the support has been proven to help reduce the most serious damage and minimize the risk of collateral injury as the impact load is channeled away from the neck
- Frame constructed from injected polymer compound that has been extensively impact tested at performance on a range of off-road surface and varying temperatures.
- Frame has been ergonomically engineered to promote contact with the helmet during impact – including rear support edge that fits closer to the body and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries - thus providing a solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the support.
- Frame’s anatomical profile promotes positive helmet contact in event of a crash while allowing rider freedom of movement.
- Rear stabilizer system helps keeps support in position and is also designed to channel extreme energy loads away from the spine by transmitting it across the shoulder and helping to avoid serious spinal injury.
- Compatible with Bionic Plus Youth Protection Jacket.
- Ultra-lightweight EVA foam on the support’s underside for comfort and positioning and to distribute the impact force over the widest possible area.
- A new closure system for convenient engagement of support and to facilitate quick removal in case of emergency.
- The support is supplied with the easy-to-use strap system which allows use over or under the jersey to secure the device on the rider.
- The Youth Neck Support can be easily integrated with the A-5S Youth Body Armour to ramp up a young rider’s overall protective coverage.
- Designed and developed for a fit that is specific to a youth rider’s anatomy.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org