This premium racing glove features inside seams on the thumb and outside seams on the other four fingers for optimum levels of comfort and feel; the inside seams on the thumb offers excellent levels if feel on the multiple pushbuttons of the steering wheel, while the external seams provide excellent levels of comfort and avoid any pressure points from developing on the hands while driving. This glove is equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. Other neat design touches include an inner palm treated with latex to minimize micro slipping while holding the wheel and a silicon surface for improved flexibility and control. There is also a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track.
- Flame resistant aramidic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
- Outer grip zones for superb control and feel of the cockpit’s control
- Ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and second fingertip.
- Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 new homologation standard.
- Interior is sprayed with latex for improved grip and resistance.
- Extended cuff length in accordance with new FIA homologation standards for maximum protection against fire and heat.
- Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for an improved performance fit to reduce driver fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
- External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org