The Tech-1 Z V2 shoe boasts a new ‘SOCK’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit. The lightweight shoe has a more contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue. There is also an ergonomic foot bed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement.
- Elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight saving and comfort while also enhancing the general fit.
- Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability.
- Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit.
- Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
- All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
- Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel and toe for maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection.
- Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability and protection.
- Alpinestars exclusive F1-derived thin rubber compound sole for improved sensitivity with the pedals and optimum levels of grip.
- Closure system features an upper aramidic speed lacing system integrating Alpinestars exclusively developed and proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot.
- Lace Lock System ensure the shoe remains in position.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength properties.
- SFI/Alpinestars label between shoe and strap.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org