The Tech-1T V3 offers drivers optimum levels of comfort, fit and feel. Featuring a full bovine leather construction, the shoe boasts a cut away section at the heel to allow movement while operating the pedals with no pressure points while driving. Every aspect of the shoe has been carefully considered to keep weight as low as possible; the hook and loop strap is a single layer for added lightness, while also ensuring there is no pressure point on the instep, and the classic lace closure system features hidden loops on the lateral and medial to guarantee a snug but unrestrictive fit. The all-new rubber sole, which mimics an asymmetric tire tread, is water repelling and oil resistant to offer high levels of grip and thicker for enhanced levels of comfort in and out of the car, while the midsole offers reassuring levels of cushioning. Other neat touches include an outer toe protector for comfort and durability and a Nomex® lining to protect the entire foot against heat.
• Equipped with a rear elastic fireproof collar for light weight and enhanced driver comfort.
• Strategically-positioned perforation zones on the lateral and medial sides for maximum breathability and airflow.
• Perforated tongue padding for high levels of comfort and breathability.
• The dual closure system incorporates an adjustable hook and loop strap plus a traditional lace and a hidden loop system for enhanced durability, as well as a more personalized fit and a secure closure.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength.
• Rear pullers for easy entry and a precise fit.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole entrance for enhanced comfort while driving.
• All graphic elements are in transfer technology for further weight-saving and improved performance.
• Collar and tongue padding constructed from nitrile rubber for comfort and lightness.
• Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from Formula 1’s race program, delivers unsurpassed levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
• Engineered protection with dedicated lateral and medial toe protectors.
• Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.
• Main upper material made by full grain bovine leather for the optimum blend of mechanical resistance and driver comfort.
• Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter plus an integrated insole, which provides support, protection and stability.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to email@example.com