ALPINESTARS SUPERMONO SHOES
his model has been designed and developed to give drivers the ultimate in performance fit and feel. Supermono is an ultra lightweight racing shoe constructed using premium materials with every component...
his model has been designed and developed to give drivers the ultimate in performance fit and feel. Supermono is an ultra lightweight racing shoe constructed using premium materials with every component reduced in order to save weight.
Featuring a new last for a more contoured, sculpted shape to better adapt to the lines of the feet, this shoe has a minimal, fuss free construction for maximum lightness with strategically placed perforated zones that provide exceptional ventilation.
- Main upper constructed from supple, lightweight kangaroo leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole entrance for enhanced comfort while driving.
- All graphics are printed for improved weight saving.
- Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides and tongue for optimized ventilation, breathability and comfort.
- Tubular lining construction in para-aramidic fiber material for excellent levels of heat resistance, weight saving with reduced seams for enhanced levels of driver comfort.
- Tongue constructed from CarbonX® elastic fiber to ensure an ergonomic fit as well as providing additional flame-retardant properties.
- Alpinestars closure design features an extensive hook and loop grip strap and elasticated gusset CarbonX® that closes across the instep for an ergonomic fit.
- Patented one-piece design for a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit.
- Complies with FIA: 8856-2018 homologation standard.
- The hook and loop closure ensures a secure and personalized fit and incorporates perforations for maximum airflow and comfort.
- Lace-less design guarantees quick and easy in/out while also ensuring optimum weight saving.
- Collar padding constructed from nitrile rubber for comfort and lightness.
- FIA/Alpinestars label on the tongue constructed from fireproof PU.
- Insole with Texon and micro-porous material on upper for comfort and lightness.
- Micro-porous heel for additional shock absorbing and lightness.
- Reinforced inner heel for additional comfort and effective absorption of vibrations while in the driving position.
- Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound sole for improved sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org