The Komodo travel bag swallows up gear into specific, functional compartments. Wet/dry separation and all the bells and whistles necessary to efficiently stow your gear, the Komodo is ideal for Moto, Road Racing, Snowboarding or any other activity that requires large amounts of gear or equipment.
- Dimensions: 94cm x 45cm x 40cm, capacity 150 L.
- Lid opening to access to the main compartment.
- Flat top pocket to access documents while traveling.
- Removable change mat made from waterproof tarpaulin.
- Strong Plastic YKK Zipper chain size 10mm.
- Lockable zippers – Accepts TSA Approved Locks.
- Big screen print.
- 2 ventilation on sides.
- 2 big webbing handle on top to and side to be able to move and carry the bag.
- 2 strap handle to lift up the bag and put it on the shoulder.
- 2 Mesh pockets on internal sides of the bag.
- Webbing reinforcement to give a better structure to the bag.
- Constructed from durable tarpaulin and tough Polyester reinforcement panels.
- 2 small front pockets.
- Boots compartment with waterproof removable bag, easier to wash.
- Reflective details.
- Smooth outdoor rolling wheels.
- Bottom and side panels made with waterproof tarpaulin, this way the bag stay always dry when it stands on muddy terrain.
- Durable hard bumpers on base corners.
- Hard internal base with external slide rails.
- Sized to carry all protective gear.
- Compartment walls can be removed with a zipper to allow the bag to be reconfigured with one extra large internal compartment.
- Inner flat zippered mesh pocket on flap and main compartment separation.
- Telescopic double post handle, multiple heavy duty haul handles and a top carry strap.
Delivery – Effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. Customer will receive goods in duration 2-5 days upon payment confirmed, Non Malaysia address will be depends on custom clearance of particular country. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In such case, we may inform you of the reason of the delay and will provide updates of the delivery as soon as we can.
The Saturday delivery service starts from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Orders must be placed before 5:00pm on Friday and all items must be in stock to qualify for delivery on the coming Saturday.
Returns – Goods which are proved to be unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned with carriage paid but the customer.
- Items are received in good condition to be able to resell.
- Items and original packing of the goods should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defected).
- Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specifications will not be refunded.
- Item returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order invoice number (which are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please complete the relevant returns form.
- Items returned needs to have a written confirmation before sending the items back to us.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage or relevant documents to be able to track the parcel, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for this – +6 03- 5633 3922/
+6 016-700 9090 (Wechat/Whatsapp) or email to email@example.com
Momentum Autoparts Sdn Bhd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during installation or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 working days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Special Order – On any special order of items that we do not stock, we reserve the right to charge a full payment including freight charges order value to the customer’s credit/debit card, which is non-returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on +6 03-5633 3922 / +6 016-700 9090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org